Mike Arnoldy has over twenty years of experience in all phases of design, development, and implementation of financial applications. He has exceptional problem-solving and architecting skills with a strong technical background. He specializes in financial consolidation applications that include complex calculations, foreign currency translation, inter-company/equity eliminations and varied reporting requirements to satisfy both external and management reporting needs. Mike is also a Certified Public Accountant.
Posts by Mike Arnoldy
- Oracle ARCS: The Essential Overview
February 27th, 2017
- Consolidations in ERP or Oracle FCCS?
February 14th, 2017
- The Best Approach to Reconciling Data
December 31st, 2016
- HFM Admins – It’s Time to Care About BEPS
August 3rd, 2016
- You Want to Put What in HFM?
August 27th, 2015
- Intercompany Eliminations in Custom Dimensions
March 25th, 2015
- Adding Custom Dimensions to HFM
January 8th, 2015
- Additional Custom Dimensions in Hyperion 22.214.171.124
April 4th, 2012
- Thoughts on Preparing for IFRS
October 5th, 2011
- IFRS and Summarized Accounts
September 28th, 2011
- IFRS and Its Impact on Hyperion Financial Management
September 21st, 2011
- Have You Thought About What IFRS Means to You?
September 14th, 2011
- IFRS at a Glance
September 7th, 2011
- Reconciling data—What is the Best Approach?
July 27th, 2011
- How to Get Your Data into the Correct Intersection
June 15th, 2011
- Falling in Love with Oracle Hyperion Calculation Manager
May 4th, 2011
- Currency Translations in Financial Management — Historical Rates versus Dollar Overrides
March 9th, 2011
- Smart View and Financial Reporting—Frenemies?
February 14th, 2011
- Hyperion Financial Management Implementations–How Long Will It Take?
January 10th, 2011
- Hyperion Financial Management—Living the Dream
November 30th, 2010