By Steve Davis
July 29th, 2015
The disadvantages are as follows:
- It’s a new technology so it’s going to have bugs.
- Remove Duplicates doesn’t work on js props.
- js does not return globalNode values.
- isDefinedPropVal does not return value.
All of these are worth the advantages, which are many:
- Performance—always a good one!
- Create Variables—makes the return value becomes much simpler to understand.
- Create Functions—makes the formula more robust
- Looping—allows for more functionality
Excel Like FormatAdd(1,2)Result: 3Substring(acct:1234,1,4)Result: acct
The differences provide the flexibility of letting you decide which approach fits the scenario you are working in.